|Born||2 November 1940|
|Died||17 July 2013 (aged 72)|
In 1976, his first novel Un borghese piccolo piccolo (A Very Normal Man) was published, through the efforts of Italian novelist Italo Calvino. The book was immediately successful, and adapted for film in 1977 by Mario Monicelli. Also critically acclaimed was the verse novel, Addio Lenin (Goodbye Lenin), published 1981.
- The First Time on the Grass (1974)
- An Average Little Man (1977)
- Beach House (1977)
- A Leap in the Dark (1980)
- Il minestrone (1981)
- The Little Devil (1988)
- I ragazzi di via Panisperna (1989)
- Open Doors (1990)
- Life Is Beautiful (1998)
- Pinocchio (2002)
- The Tiger and the Snow (2005)
- Manuale d'amore (2005)
- "E' morto Vincenzo Cerami, scrisse "La vita è bella"". La Repubblica (in Italian). Divisione Stampa Nazionale. GEDI Gruppo Editoriale S.p.A. 17 July 2013. Retrieved 17 July 2013.
- Lane, John Francis (24 July 2013). "Vincenzo Cerami obituary". theguardian.com. Guardian News & Media Limited. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- "Berlinale: 1996 Juries". berlinale.de. 1996. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "The 71st Academy Awards (1999) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. 1999. Archived from the original on 29 September 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about an Italian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|