2 November 1940|
|Died||17 July 2013(aged 72)|
Vincenzo Cerami (2 November 1940 – 17 July 2013) was an Italian screenwriter. Beginning in 1967 he contributed or wrote for the screenplays or adapted screenplays of more than 40 films. In 1996 he was a member of the jury at the 46th Berlin International Film Festival. In 1999 he was nominated for the Academy Award for Original Screenplay for the film Life Is Beautiful.
- The First Time on the Grass (1974)
- An Average Little Man (1977)
- Beach House (1977)
- A Leap in the Dark (1980)
- Il minestrone (1981)
- The Little Devil (1988)
- I ragazzi di via Panisperna (1989)
- Open Doors (1990)
- Life Is Beautiful (1998)
- Pinocchio (2002)
- The Tiger and the Snow (2005)
- Manuale d'amore (2005)
- "E' morto Vincenzo Cerami, scrisse "La vita è bella"". Repubblica. Retrieved 2013-07-17.
- "Berlinale: 1996 Juries". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2012-01-01.
- "The 71st Academy Awards (1999) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2012-01-01.
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Italian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|