2 November 1940|
|Died||17 July 2013
From 1967 he contributed or wrote screenplays or adapted screenplays for more than 40 films.
In 1976, his first novel Un borghese piccolo piccolo (A Very Normal Man) was published, through the efforts of Italian novelist Italo Calvino. The book was immediately successful, and adapted for film in 1977 by Mario Monicelli. Also critically acclaimed was the verse novel, Addio Lenin (Goodbye Lenin), published 1981.
- The First Time on the Grass (1974)
- An Average Little Man (1977)
- Beach House (1977)
- A Leap in the Dark (1980)
- Il minestrone (1981)
- The Little Devil (1988)
- I ragazzi di via Panisperna (1989)
- Open Doors (1990)
- Life Is Beautiful (1998)
- Pinocchio (2002)
- The Tiger and the Snow (2005)
- Manuale d'amore (2005)
- "E' morto Vincenzo Cerami, scrisse "La vita è bella"". Repubblica. Retrieved 2013-07-17.
- Lane, John Francis. "Vincenzo Cerami obituary". theguardian.com. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
- "Berlinale: 1996 Juries". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2012-01-01.
- "The 71st Academy Awards (1999) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2012-01-01.
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Italian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|