Vinci Vogue Anžlovar
|Vinci Vogue Anžlovar|
October 19, 1963|
Vinci Vogue Anžlovar (born October 19, 1963, Ljubljana, Slovenia) is a well known Slovenian film director. He has directed Grandma Goes South (Slovene: Babica gre na jug), the first full-length film in the independent Slovenia. In 2009, he was awarded the media award Victor for his movie The Gorjanci Vampire (Slovene: Vampir z Gorjancev; Gorjanci being a mountain range in Southeastern Slovenia).
- 1991 Babica gre na jug/Grandma Goes South
- 1993 Gypsy Eyes (aka C.I.A. Trackdown)
- 2001 Poker
- 2008 Vampir z gorjancev/The Gorjanci Vampire
- "Vinci Vogue Anzlovar". Retrieved 2006-11-22.
- Anzlovar's blog (in Slovenian)
- Official The Gorjanci Vampyre blog (in Slovenian)
- Film production page (in Slovenian)
|This article about a Slovenian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|