|Born||December 22, 1954|
Trogir, PR Croatia, FPR Yugoslavia
|Died||October 27, 2013 (aged 58)|
Vinko Coce (22 December 1954 – 27 October 2013) was a Croatian opera and pop singer.
Coce was born in Trogir, and joined the klapa Trogir in 1972. Between 1983 and 1988, he was a tenor in the mixed choir of the Croatian National Theatre in Split. He started a solo singing career in 1991, during which he won the Grand Prix at the Split Festival with the song "Sićaš li se, Lungomare". He also won a Porin with the klapa Trogir.
- Mirno spavaj, ružo moja, 1993, Croatia Records
- Mama, adio, 1995, Croatia Records
- Dalmacija, more, ja i ti, 2000, Orfej
- Ane, jel' te baca, 2002, Croatia Records
- More sinje, 2006, Menart Records
- Morska svitanja, 2013, Scardona
|This article on a Croatian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|