Vinny Cha$e is an American rapper from the Harlem section of Manhattan, New York. He signed to Cheers Club, his own record label, and Epic Records/Sony Music. Vinny is a member of Cheers Club, a creative collective that specializes in music, fashion, and film. Cha$e received his start in the music industry by directing videos for artists such as Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Cam'ron and Juelz Santana. In 2011, he released his debut mixtape, "The Plaza".
Cha$e is working on a clothing line "Cheers Club" along with partners Kid Art and Cartier.
- The Plaza (2011, Cheers Club Music) 
- Double Cup City (2012, Cheers Club Music) 
- Survival Of The Swag (2012, Cheers Club Music) 
- King's Landing (2013, Cheers Club Music) 
- Golden Army (2013, Cheers Club Music) 
- Express 2 Harlem (2016, Cheers Club Music) 
- "Vinny Cha$e Talks Epic Records Deal, Major Label Debut & Street Wear Fashion Line | Billboard". billboard.com. Retrieved 2014-08-08.
- http://www.complex.com/music/2014/07/kid-art-facetime-featuring-vinny-chase. Missing or empty
- "Vinny Cha$e – The Come Up - XXL". xxlmag.com. Retrieved 2014-08-08.
|This article about an American musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|