|Full name||Vinny Mukendi|
|Date of birth||12 March 1992|
|Place of birth||Manchester, England|
|Height||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|2011||→ Southport (loan)||8||(2)|
|2012||→ Southport (loan)||5||(1)|
|2012||→ Tamworth (loan)||1||(0)|
|2015||Gap Connah's Quay||0||(0)|
|2016||North Ferriby United||14||(0)|
|2011||DR Congo U19||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:46, 24 January 2017 (UTC).
Vinny Mukendi (born 12 March 1992) is an English-born Congolese footballer who plays as a striker. He last played for Nantwich Town having previously played for various clubs including Macclesfield Town, Barrow, Droylsden, Stalybridge Celtic, Salford City, Southport, Oxford City and North Ferriby United in addition to loan spells at Southport and Tamworth.
Born in Manchester, Greater Manchester, Mukendi started at Macclesfield Town in 2008, joining their youth academy on a two-year scholarship. He impressed enough to be given a squad number while still 16 and made his league debut on the final day of the 2008–09 season in a 0–0 draw against Grimsby Town. His first goal for the club came on 16 April 2010 when his team beat Chesterfield.
Mukendi joined Conference National side Southport on a one-month loan deal on 23 September 2011. He made his debut for the club a day later, coming on as a 68th-minute substitute in a 4–0 home defeat against Braintree Town.
Mukendi was recalled to Macclesfield on 26 October 2011 following a selection crisis among the club's strikers. He re-joined Southport again on 19 January 2012 for an initial month's loan but was again recalled when Macclesfield suffered another selection problem. In May 2012, Mukendi was released by Macclesfield due to the expiry of his contract.
On 10 August 2012, Mukendi signed for Barrow. He made his debut for the club in the 0–0 draw with AFC Telford United the following day and went on to make four appearances for the Cumbrian side, three of them as a substitute. On 11 September 2012, Mukendi was released from his contract for personal reasons.
After less than a month with Barrow, Mukendi joined Conference National rivals Tamworth on 31 August 2012 on a one-month loan deal. He made one appearance for Tamworth before his loan was cancelled when he was released by Barrow on 11 September 2012.
He signed for Droylsden on 14 September although the club stated that he signed forms but on advice from FA could only play for them from 28 September onwards. The following day he made his club debut in a match against Gloucester City.
After short stints at Goole and Salford, Vinny resigned for Southport on the 7 February 2014, this time on a permanent deal. He then moved to Nantwich Town in 2014 before in October moving to Colwyn Bay.
After joining from Gap Connors Quay, Mukendi joined Oxford City. He made his debut in a 0-6 away win against Truro City, scoring a second-half hat-trick.
North Ferriby United
In Summer 2017 he was on trial at Torquay United but did not earn a contract.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2010). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2010–11. Mainstream Publishing. p. 298. ISBN 978-1-84596-601-0.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 490. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- Nantwich Town held to goalless draw by Matlock at Weaver Stadium, thenantwichnews.co.uk, 29 March 2017
- "Macclesfield 2 - 0 Chesterfield". BBC Sport. 16 April 2010. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "Southport sign Macclesfield's Vinny Mukendi on loan". BBC Sport. 2011-09-24. Retrieved 2011-09-28.
- "Southport 0–4 Braintree Town". BBC Sport. 2011-09-24. Retrieved 2011-09-28.
- "Southport 1 - 1 York". 11 October 2011. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "Vinny returns to Southport". Macclesfield Town Football Club. 2012-01-19.
- "Watson eyeing Prescot striker". NonLeagueDaily.com. 6 March 2012. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "Retained List Announced". Macclesfield Town. 22 May 2012. Retrieved 22 May 2012.
- "Barrow sign ex-Macclesfield striker Vinny Mukendi". BBC Sport. 10 August 2012. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- Andy White (11 September 2012). "Barrow terminate Mukendi deal". The Non-League Paper. Retrieved 12 September 2012.
- "Tamworth: Shaun Jeffers, Vinny Mukendi & Michael Girvan sign". BBC Sport. 31 August 2012. Retrieved 31 August 2012.
- "Vinny Mukendi leaves Barrow and ends Tamworth loan spell". BBC Sport. 11 September 2012. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "Four In, Three Out For Bloods". Blue Square North. 15 September 2012. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "North Ferriby United sign Jake Skelton and Vinny Mukendi ahead of new season". BBC Sport. 30 July 2016. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- "Hednesford Town sign sizeable striker Vinny Mukendi from North Ferriby United". Express and Star. 23 December 2016. Retrieved 6 January 2017.
- "Mukendi called up by Congo". Sky Sports. 29 March 2011. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "Mukendi picks up ankle injury". Sky Sports. 27 April 2011. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "Liverpool's Henoc Mukendi joins Northampton on loan". bbc.co.uk/sport. BBC Sport. 8 August 2012. Retrieved 20 July 2013.