This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Vinod Dua in Jan Gan Man Ki Baat
|Education||Hans Raj College, University of Delhi|
|Children||Mallika Dua, Bakul Dua|
|Awards||Padma Shri (2008)|
Vinod Dua (born 11 March 1954) is an Indian media personality. He has seen and been associated with Indian television’s transition from a government controlled, black and white, single-channel entity to the present-day multi-channel transnational satellite TV industry. A veteran of thousands of hours of telecasting, Vinod Dua is an anchor, political commentator, election analyst, producer and director.
Vinod Dua’s early upbringing was in the refugee colonies of Delhi. His family migrated from Dera Ismail Khan after the independence of India in 1947. He graduated with a degree in English Literature from Hans Raj College and obtained his master's degree in literature, both from the University of Delhi. Ap Ke Liye was anchored by Vinod till 1984. 1984 was a landmark in the career of Vinod since he anchored Doordarshan.123
- The first electronic media journalist awarded by esteemed BD Goenka Award for excellence in journalism in 1996.
- Awarded the Padma Shri for Journalism in 2008.
- D. Litt. "Honoris Causa" from ITM University, Gwalior in 2016.
Aired in the past
- Zayka India Ka
- "The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News". The Tribune (Chandigarh). Retrieved 28 August 2016.
- Gulfnews: Talk time
- NDTV.com: Barkha Dutt, Vinod Dua get the Padma Shri