Vinodini Sasimohan is the Chief Administrative Officer of Viswa Kala Kendra, Thiruvananthapuram, India. She was a child artist in Malayalam cinema. Her role as Goddess Devi Kanya Kumari in the film Devi Kanyakumari was noteworthy.
She is the last child of Guru Gopinath, the famous Indian classical dancer. She is married to T. Sasimohan, a senior journalist and presently the Associate Editor, Communications Department, Santhigiri Ashram. Viswa Kala Kendra is an art institution founded by Guru Gopinath to impart training in Kerala Natanam, Kathakali and Ottamthullal.
Vinodini, then popular as Baby Vinodini, acted in 17 Malayalam films in the 1960s with leading actors like Sathyan, Prem Nazir, Thikkurissy, Ambika, Miss Kumari, Ragini, Jose Prakash, Aranmula Ponnamma, K. R. Vijaya and others.
- Kannum Kalarum( double role)
- Ammaye Kaanaan (1963).... Suhasini
- Bhaktha Kuchela(1961).... Young Krishna
- Snehadeepam ... Usha
- Puthiya Akaasam Puthiya Bhoomi
- Kadaththukaran (1965)...Leela
- Manavatti (as Joy mon- Boy's role)
- Devi Kanyakumari
- Swami Ayyappan
- "Dance of Kerala". The Hindu. 19 May 2003. Retrieved 12 February 2010.
- "Vinodini - Biography". IMDb. Retrieved 12 February 2010.
- "Guru Gopinath- the Dancer who took classical form to people". dailyexcelsior.com. 23 June 2008. Retrieved 12 February 2010.
- "Kannum Karalum". vellithira.in. Retrieved 12 February 2010.