Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vintage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vintage is a process or quality in wine-making.
Vintage may also refer to:
- Vintage (design), a term describing manmade objects representative of or dating from an earlier period
- Vintage, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated community in the United States
In businesses and organizations
- Vintage Books, an American book publisher, an imprint of the Random House Group
- Vintage FM, a radio station in Penrith, New South Wales, Australia
- Vintage High School, Napa, California, U.S.
- Vintage dance, authentic recreation of historical dance styles
- "Vintage", a song by American folk pop duo High Dive Heart
- "Vintage", a song by Allie X from the album CollXtion II
- Vintage (band), a Russian pop band
- Vintage (Canned Heat album), 1970
- Vintage (East West album), 2003
- Vintage (Michael Bolton album), 2003
- Vintage (Toshiko Akiyoshi and Lew Tabackin album), 2008
- Vintage: The Very Best of Moby Grape, a 1993 album
- The Vintage, a 1957 American crime drama film
- Vintage, a "Magic: The Gathering" card game tournament format sanctioned by the DCI
- All pages with titles beginning with Vintage
- Antique, a manmade object that's at least 100 years old
- Retro style, an outdated style that has returned to fashion / new clothing that is vintage-inspired
- Vintage clothing, garments originating from a previous era
- Vintage car, an old automobile
- Vintage Life, women's fashion and lifestyle magazine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vintage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.