|Look up vintage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vintage is a process or quality in wine-making.
Vintage may also refer to:
- Vintage (design), a term describing manmade objects that are fifteen years old or older
- Vintage, Pennsylvania, an unincorporated community in the United States
In businesses and organizations
- Vintage Books, an American book publisher, an imprint of the Random House Group
- Vintage FM, a radio station in Penrith, New South Wales, Australia
- Vintage High School, Napa, California, U.S.
- Vintage dance, authentic recreation of historical dance styles
- "Vintage", a song by American folk pop duo High Dive Heart
- "Vintage", a song by Allie X from the album CollXtion II
- Vintage (band), a Russian pop band
- Vintage (Canned Heat album), 1970
- Vintage (East West album), 2003
- Vintage (Michael Bolton album), 2003
- Vintage (Toshiko Akiyoshi and Lew Tabackin album), 2008
- Vintage: The Very Best of Moby Grape, a 1993 album
- The Vintage, a 1957 American crime drama film
- Vintage, a "Magic: The Gathering" card game tournament format sanctioned by the DCI
- All pages beginning with "Vintage"
- Antique, a manmade object that's at least 100 years old
- Retro style, an outdated style that has returned to fashion / new clothing that is vintage inspired
- Vintage clothing, garments originating from a previous era
- Vintage car, an old automobile
- Vintage Life, women's fashion and lifestyle magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vintage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.