From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vinyl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vinyl refers to a class of organic molecules in chemistry.
Vinyl may also refer to:
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), a particular vinyl polymer
- Vinyl composition tile, floortiles
- Vinyl polymer, a group of polymers derived from vinyl monomers
- Vinyl siding, an outer covering of a house
- Gramophone record, commonly referred to as "vinyl"
- Vintage Vinyl, a record store
- Vinyl (Dramarama album), 1991
- Vinyl (EP), by Dramarama
- Vinyl Solution, a record label
- Vinyl, a band from Marin County, California
- Vinyl (1965 film), directed by Andy Warhol
- Vinyl (2000 film), a documentary directed by Alan Zweig
- Vinyl (2012 film), directed by Sara Sugarman about a 2004 musical hoax involving UK band, The Alarm
- Vinyl Scratch, a background character in the television show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Vinyl (TV series), a 2016 American television series on HBO
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vinyl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.