13 November 1990 |
|Education||University of Missouri–Kansas City
University of Vienna
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
Before bobsleigh, Kleiser was a student-athlete at the University of Missouri–Kansas City where she majored in Psychology. Under the direction of head track coach Shameika McField, she ran short sprints and relays for the team.
- 60 meters: 7.59 at NÖLV county championships (01/17/15)
- 200 meters: 25.17 at The Summit League Championships, 2/15/12 (UMKC School Record)
- 100 meters: 11.68 Meeting at Kapfenberg, 7/20/14;
- 200 meters: 24.07 at Austrian championships 08/03/14;
- 400 meters: 56.62 at MU Relays, 3/24/12 
Kleiser competed at the 2014 Winter Olympics for Austria. She teamed with driver Christina Hengster in the two-woman event, finishing 15th. She participated in the first two runs, before being replaced by Alexandra Tüchi.
She was born to Sigrid Eysn and Christoph Kleiser on November 13, 1990. Viola has two sisters, Valerie Kleiser and Flora Kleiser.
|This biographical article relating to Austrian winter sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to bobsleigh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|