|Founder||Jeff Haddad, Lori Magnier|
|Headquarters||Santa Monica, California|
|Products||Cosmetics & Beauty|
Violent Lips is a cosmetics company founded by Jeff Haddad and Lori Magnier in 2011. Their product line consists of temporary tattoo decals for the lips, which create designs not possible with traditional lipstick - such as rainbows, animal prints, and polka dots. They were inspired by Haddad's daughters wearing Chanel temporary tattoos on their lips at a charity function. The products have been featured by Seventeen, Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, Vogue Italia, MTV Style, Elle Girl, and Essence. They have been worn by Khloé Kardashian, and her sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
The product line has been criticised as too outlandish for everyday wear, and "too fussy" to apply. Lindsay Mannering of StyleList stated, "I only see Ke$ha really wearing this, and the "bad girls" who go to prom that pretend to not want to go to prom, but go anyway, and with lip tattoos. Am I right? They'll regret it though, if they want to have a make-out sesh (Though these lips can be worn while making out...)", "I'm kind of imagining what it would be like if I showed up to work with a polka-dot mouth. I think my boss would laugh in my face and tell me to go home."
- "Temporary Lip Tattoos: Cool or Just Plain Cuckoo?: Daily Beauty Reporter: Daily Beauty Reporter". allure.com. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- "About Us". Violent Lips. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- Micol Passariello (2011-03-15). "Temporary Lip Tattoos". Vogue.it. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- "Temporary Lip Tattoos - Review of Violent Lips Tattoos". Cosmopolitan. 2011-05-10. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- Magazine, Seventeen (2011-11-18). "Kardashian Beauty - Violent Lips". Seventeen. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- "Khloe Kardashian Violent Lip Picture - Picture of Khloe Kardashian Lip Tattoo". Cosmopolitan. 2011-11-03. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- "Sally Hansen Limited Edition Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips: Halloween Beauty Products: Beauty". teenvogue.com. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- "Let’s Discuss: Getting Your Lips Tatted Up Temporarily. Alarming Friends. Looking Awesome". Style.mtv.com. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- Aylin Ulutas (2011-05-04). "Fringe Trend: Temporary Lip Tattoos". Ellegirl.elle.com. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- Margaret, Janell (2011-05-18). "Black Beauty: Keyshia Cole Rocked Violent Lip Temporary Tattoos on '106 and Park'". Essence.com. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- "Easy Halloween Costumes - Lip Tattoos". Oprah.com. 2011-10-20. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- "Temporary Lip Tattoos For The Rock Star In You - StyleList". Main.stylelist.com. 2011-05-04. Retrieved 2011-12-09.