|Founders||Isabella Haddad, Sophia Haddad|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California|
|Products||Cosmetics & Beauty|
Violent Lips is a cosmetics company founded by sisters Isabella and Sophia Haddad in 2011. Their product line consists of temporary tattoo decals for the lips, which create designs not possible with traditional lipstick - such as rainbows, animal prints, and polka dots. At just 13 and 9 years old, the Haddad sisters were playing around with temporary tattoos. As a joke, they affixed them onto their lips and just like that the idea for temporary lip art was born. The products have been featured by Seventeen, Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, Vogue Italia, MTV Style, Elle Girl, and Essence. They have been worn by Khloé Kardashian, and her sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
- "Temporary Lip Tattoos: Cool or Just Plain Cuckoo?: Daily Beauty Reporter: Daily Beauty Reporter". allure.com. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- "About Us". Violent Lips. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- Micol Passariello (2011-03-15). "Temporary Lip Tattoos". Vogue.it. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- "Temporary Lip Tattoos - Review of Violent Lips Tattoos". Cosmopolitan. 2011-05-10. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- Magazine, Seventeen (2011-11-18). "Kardashian Beauty - Violent Lips". Seventeen. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- "Khloe Kardashian Violent Lip Picture - Picture of Khloe Kardashian Lip Tattoo". Cosmopolitan. 2011-11-03. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- "Sally Hansen Limited Edition Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips: Halloween Beauty Products: Beauty". teenvogue.com. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- "Let’s Discuss: Getting Your Lips Tatted Up Temporarily. Alarming Friends. Looking Awesome". Style.mtv.com. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- Aylin Ulutas (2011-05-04). "Fringe Trend: Temporary Lip Tattoos". Ellegirl.elle.com. Retrieved 2011-12-09.
- Margaret, Janell (2011-05-18). "Black Beauty: Keyshia Cole Rocked Violent Lip Temporary Tattoos on '106 and Park'". Essence.com. Retrieved 2011-12-09.