This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Three Anna Miller's waitresses (Akira, Saki and Karin) are kidnapped and imprisoned by a mysterious race of subterranean men—and their leader, Seed—who seek to use the girls for reproduction. Akira reveals—much to her friends' chagrin—that she is a martial arts expert, but was at first too afraid to do anything. Using Akira's skills, the trio escapes and attempt to navigate an underground maze in order to reach the surface world. One wrong move though and the girls will face a lifetime of sexual exploitation.
There are eight possible endings to the game, depending on the player's actions as they control Akira and battle the subterranean creatures and, finally, Seed himself. The possible endings are listed below:
- Akira is molested by a guard.
- A blue guard rapes Akira.
- A green guard rapes Akira.
- Akira admits her inferior power and becomes Seed's sex slave.
- Saki and Karin are captured and raped, while Akira fights Seed. If the player loses, ending #4 occurs. If the player wins, Akira is raped by a mind-controlled Saki and Karin, then by Seed.
- The girls escape from their cell. Akira battles a guard, but Saki is captured by another guard. Akira defeats the guard and finds Seed, who is having intercourse with Saki. A battle ensues. If the player wins, Saki decides to stay with Seed and the game ends with Saki having a cute baby and becoming queen of the subterranean race. This ending is the "true ending".
- Akira fights Seed. He demands that she "let him rape her"; Karin volunteers, however, and the game ends with her being raped.
- This ending is almost the same as ending #6; however, if the player wins, Saki decides to join Seed. There aren't sex scenes in this ending.
The storyline of Rise is continued in a later Sogna game, Viper GTB: Rise After.
In Imagine, the main character is a student in a two-year vocational school. He goes to school and encounters three lovely girls, each in a different room. One girl yearns to become a voice actress, another is majoring in music, and the third is unsure of what future she seeks. Depending on the choices the player makes in this story, he can hook up with any or none (If the player attempts to hook up with all of them, they will resent him as a letch) of the three girls.
- "Viper V16". The Visual Novel Database.
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Viper-V16". The Visual Novel Database. Retrieved 2017-06-23.