|Acquired by Synopsys|
|Headquarters||Fremont, California, USA|
Number of locations
|Yerevan, Armenia |
St. Petersburg, Russia
|Alex Shubat, |
The last CEO
Number of employees
|600 (before acquisition)|
Virage Logic corporation, founded 1996, was an American provider of both functional and physical semiconductor intellectual property (IP) for the design of complex integrated circuits. The company's differentiated product portfolio includes processor centric solutions, interface IP solutions, embedded SRAMs and NVMs, embedded memory test and repair, logic libraries, and memory development software.
- 1996 Company founded.
- 1999 India and Armenia R&D operations established.
- 2000 Company's Initial Public Offering.
- 2001 STAR Memory System introduced.
- 2002 Acquisition of InChip, semiconductor logic IP company.
- 2007 Acquisition of Ingot Systems, ASIP company.
- 2008 Acquisition of Impinj's logic non-volatile memory IP.
- 2009 Acquisition of ARC International, configurable processors and multimedia IP company.
- 2009 Acquisition of NXP CMOS IP Group.
- 2010 Acquired by Synopsys.
- Alex Shubat, Chief Executive Officer and Director
- Brani Buric, Executive Vice President of marketing and sales
- Yankin Tanurhan, Vice President and General Manager, NVM Solutions
- Paul Brady, Vice President EMEA
- Virage Logic Broadens Its Silicon Aware Intellectual Property (IP) Offering with New Release of the STAR(TM) Memory System
- Virage Logic Completes Acquisition of Ingot Systems
- Virage Logic Acquires Impinj's Logic Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) IP Business
- Virage Logic Completes Acquisition of ARC International
- NXP to transfer CMOS IP, staff to Virage Logic
- Synopsys to Acquire Virage Logic Corporation
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (December 2018)