|Look up virago in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A virago is a strong, brave, or warlike woman.
Virago may also refer to:
- Virago Press, a British publishing company
- Virago (EP), a 1999 collection by Theatre of Tragedy
- Virago, a fictional Star Wars spacecraft
- Virago, a fictional crimefighter slain by the supervillain Onomatopoeia in the comic book Green Arrow
- HMS Virago, four ships of the British Royal Navy, including:
- Virago sleeve, a women's clothing fashion of the early 17th century
- Virago Sound, on the north coast of Graham Island, Queen Charlotte Islands, British Columbia, Canada
- Yamaha Virago, a series of motorcycles, produced from 1981 to 2007
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virago.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.