From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up viral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Viral may refer to:
Behavior like that of a a virus, a small infectious agent, e.g.:
- Viral marketing, the use of existing social networks to spread a marketing message
- Viral phenomenon, relating to contagion theory or the "virality" of network culture, such as a meme
- Viral video, a video that quickly attains a high popularity
Art, entertainment, and media
- Viral (film), a 2016 American science fiction horror drama
- Viral (upcoming Bollywood film)
- Viral (web series), a 2014 Brazilian comedy web series
- V/H/S: Viral, an American anthology horror film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.