Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up viral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Viral means "relating to viruses" (small infectious agents). It may also refer to:
Memetic behavior likened that of a virus, for example:
- Viral marketing, the use of existing social networks to spread a marketing message
- Viral phenomenon, relating to contagion theory or the "virality" of network culture, such as a meme
- Viral video, a video that quickly attains a high popularity
- Viral (2016 American film), a 2016 American science fiction horror drama
- Viral (2016 Hindi film), an Indian Bollywood film based on social media
- Viral (web series), a 2014 Brazilian comedy web series
- V/H/S: Viral, an American anthology horror film
- Virulence, pathogen's ability to infect or damage host
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.