From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up viral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Viral may refer to:
- Virus, a small infectious agent
- Computer virus, a malware program
- Meme, an idea, behavior, or style that spreads
- Viral marketing, the use of existing social networks to spread a marketing message
- Viral phenomenon, relating to contagion theory or the "virality" of network culture
- Viral video, a video that quickly attains a high popularity
- Viral (film), an upcoming 2016 American science fiction horror drama
- Viral (web series), a 2014 Brazilian comedy web series
- V/H/S: Viral, an American anthology horror film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.