(Redirected from Virality)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up viral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Viral means relating to viruses. It may also refer to:
Behavior like that of a virus, a small infectious agent, e.g.:
- Viral marketing, the use of existing social networks to spread a marketing message
- Viral phenomenon, relating to contagion theory or the "virality" of network culture, such as a meme
- Viral video, a video that quickly attains a high popularity
- Viral (2016 American film), a 2016 American science fiction horror drama
- Viral (2016 Hindi film), an Indian Bollywood film based on social media
- Viral (web series), a 2014 Brazilian comedy web series
- V/H/S: Viral, an American anthology horror film
- Virulence, pathogen's ability to infect or damage host
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.