From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Virgilia (genus))
Virgilia may refer to:
- Virgilia, the wife of Coriolanus in Shakespeare's play Coriolanus
- Virgilia, California, an unincorporated community
- Virgilia, the wife of the Roman general Gaius Marcius Coriolanus
- Virgilia (plant), a genus of South African trees in the Fabaceae family
- Virgilia (insect), a genus of true bugs in the Lophopidae family
- Virgilia Hazard, a fictitious abolitionist character in the popular TV miniseries North and South
- A common name for Cladrastis kentukea, a tree of eastern North America
- Virgilia, character of 07th Expansion Sound Novel Umineko no Naku Koro ni
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virgilia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.