From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up virginity, maiden, maidenhood, or virgin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A virgin is a person who has not engaged in sexual intercourse.
Virgin may also refer to:
- Virgin, Utah
- Virgin Islands (disambiguation)
- Virgin Mountains, a range northeast of Lake Mead
- Virgin River, a tributary of the Colorado River in the U.S. states of Utah, Nevada, and Arizona
- Virgin forest, ancient woodland (UK) or old-growth forest (US)
- Craig Virgin (born 1955), American long-distance runner
- Nerene Virgin, Canadian journalist, actress and television host
- Roy Virgin (born 1939), English cricketer
Film and literature
- Virgin (film), a 2003 American film
- Virginity (film), a 1937 Czech film
- Virgins (novel), a 1984 novel by Caryl Rivers
- The Virgins (novel), a 2013 novel by Pamela Erens
- Virgins (Gabaldon novella), a 2013 Outlander novella by Diana Gabaldon
- Virgin (band), a Polish rock band
- Virgin (Virgin album), a 2002 album by the Polish pop rock band Virgin
- The Virgins, an American rock band
- Virgin (After School album), a 2011 album by South Korean girl group After School
- Virgins (Tim Hecker album), a 2013 album by musician Tim Hecker
- Virgin Records, a record company.
See also: List of Virgin brands
- Virgin Racing, a Formula 1 racing team
- Virgin (title), a posthumous honorific
- Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus Christ
- Virgin queen bee
- A way to describe a non-alcoholic beverage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virgin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.