Virgin Experience Days
Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
Virgin Experience Days is an experience day company launched in 1989 as Acorne Sports and is a brand licence holder for gift experiences and gift cards marketed under the Virgin name. Acorne took over Virgin Experience Days, which had been part of Richard Branson's Virgin Group, in 2002.
Beginning as 'Virgin Experience' in March 2001 and originally catering to corporate clients in the form of employee and customer incentives the company expanded over the years from targeting mainly those in London to include the rest of the country. In the summer of 2003, the company rebranded to become the newly named 'Virgin Experience Days'.
Starting from a modest product range including other products from the Virgin Group such as Virgin Balloon Flights, the catalogue steadily expanded to include more modern forms of experiences. Nowadays their experiences include skydiving, zorbing and supercar driving alongside celebrity chef dining experiences, historical tours, afternoon teas and more.
Virgin Experience Days are also frequently given away in competitions  and work in partnership with bloggers for more in depth reviews of their experiences. The company’s business-to-business division was relaunched in 2017 under the name ‘Virgin Incentives’, following Virgin Experience Days' buyout by Inflexion Private Equity.
- "CHRISTMAS INCENTIVES: Picking the right seasonal reward". Marketing Magazine. Retrieved 2015-06-26.
- "the-field drives Virgin Experience campaign". Creative Match. Retrieved 2015-06-26.
- "Virgin Experience Days > About Us". Virgin Experience Days. Retrieved 2015-06-25.
- "Virgin". Virgin Group. Retrieved 2015-06-25.
- "Things to do in London". TimeOut. Retrieved 2015-06-26.
- "Virgin Money Giving". Virgin Money. Retrieved 2015-06-26.
- "A Rosie Outlook". A Rosie Outlook. Retrieved 2015-06-26.
- "Sophie Loves Food". Sophie Loves Food. Retrieved 2015-06-26.
- "The Swelle Life". The Swelle Life. Retrieved 2015-06-26.
- "New runway for Virgin Events". The Times. Retrieved 2015-06-25.