Virginia "V" Lette is an Australian radio and television presenter. She is seen on WIN Television in Tasmania as the Weekend News and Sport Presenter (2014/15)  and hosted Australia's favourite music television show Eclipse Music TV on the Seven Network for three years until January 2010.
Lette started her radio career at 14 years of age with Snowy Mountains 2XL in Cooma. She has since hosted "The Hot 30 with V and Troy" on 104.7 (Canberra) and worked as an announcer and producer at Nova 106.9 in Brisbane (2005–07) before moving back to her hometown of Sydney during 2007 to be Nova 96.9's weekends announcer (2008–10).
Lette's passion for sport has seen her employed as an On-Field and corporate MC with the Canberra Raiders (2004–05), Brisbane Broncos (2006–07) and St. George Illawarra Dragons (2008–09), and more recently Lette has been employed by the Hobart Hurricanes as an On-Field MC for the KFC Twenty20 Big Bash.
In February 2015 Lette was the On-Field MC at all of the ICC Cricket World Cup events at Blundstone Arena. She was also the only female On-Field MC for the NRL Finals matches and the NRL Grand Final at Allianz Stadium in October 2015.
Lette's television credits include:
- TV News and Sport Presenter - WIN Television (Tasmania) 2014-15
- TV Presenter and Co-host – Eclipse Music TV – Seven Network 2008-10
- TV Weather Presenter – Southern Cross Ten 2004-05
- TV Weather Presenter – Prime7 Television Network 2003-04
- Features Segment Presenter – Canberra's Real Estate TV Southern Cross Ten 2004
Lette appears as herself in Death of a Gentleman - a documentary about the administration of international cricket. The 2015 film (yet to be released in Lette's home country of Australia) is receiving widespread critical acclaim throughout the United Kingdom.
-  2014, p.135.
- Pandaram, James (21 December 2011). "Ed Cowan on brink of Test call-up". Herald Sun. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
- Wisden 2013, p. 733.
|This biographical article related to television in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|