Virginia Williamson (also Virginia Londner Green and Virginia Peschke) was the co-founder, owner and publisher of Byte magazine. She founded the magazine in 1975 together with her ex-husband, Wayne Green the founder/publisher of the amateur radio magazine 73. She sold the magazine to McGraw-Hill in 1979, but remained publisher until 1983. She later married Gordon Williamson, who in 1988 published a book about her ex-husband Wayne Green, titled See Wayne Run. Run, Wayne, Run.
- Reed, Matthew. "BYTE". TRS-80.org. Retrieved 29 April 2014.
- "History of Byte Magazine". Vintage Computer. 2012-10-04. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- "Byte Magazine". Rhode Island Computer Museum. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- "Publisher change for Byte". Peterborough Transcript. February 3, 1983.
- Welsh, Theresa; Welsh, David (2007). Priming the Pump: How TRS-80 Enthusiasts Helped Spark the PC Revolution. The Seeker Books. ISBN 978-0-9793468-1-1.