Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Virgo or virgo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Virgo may refer to:
- Virgo (constellation), a constellation
- Virgo Cluster, a cluster of galaxies in the constellation Virgo
- Virgo Stellar Stream, remains of a dwarf galaxy
- Virgo Supercluster, a galactic supercluster
- Virgo interferometer, a French-Italian gravitational-wave telescope
- Virgo (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Marshall Jefferson (born 1959), American musician
- Virgos Merlot, an American rock band
- Virgo (1989), a seminal Chicago house record and underground classic.
- Virgo (moth), a genus of moth
- Virgo (software), an open source Java application server
- Aqua Virgo, one of the 11 aqueducts supplied the city of ancient Rome
- SuperStar Virgo, a mega cruise ship operated and owned by Star Cruises
- Virgin Mary (Latin: Maria Virgo)
- USS Virgo (AKA-20), a United States Navy attack cargo ship
- VIRGO, New Gen Airways call sign
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virgo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.