|Look up Virgo or virgo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Virgo may refer to:
- Virgo (constellation), a constellation
- Virgo Cluster, a cluster of galaxies in the constellation Virgo
- Virgo Stellar Stream, remains of a dwarf galaxy
- Virgo Supercluster, a galactic supercluster
- Virgo interferometer, a French-Italian gravitational-wave telescope
- Virgo (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Marshall Jefferson (born 1959), American musician
- Virgos Merlot, an American rock band
- Virgo (1989), a seminal Chicago house record and underground classic.
- Virgo (moth), a genus of moth
- Virgo (software), an open source Java application server
- Aqua Virgo, one of the 11 aqueducts supplied the city of ancient Rome
- SuperStar Virgo, a mega cruise ship operated and owned by Star Cruises
- Virgin Mary (Latin: Maria Virgo)
- USS Virgo (AKA-20), a United States Navy attack cargo ship
- VIRGO, New Gen Airways call sign
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virgo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.