From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up viron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Viron may refer to:
- Viron P. Vaky (born 1925), American diplomat
- an alternative form of Vyronas, a suburb of Athens, Greece
- Viron, a fictional city in The Book of the Long Sun by Gene Wolfe
- virion, a single virus particle
- Viron, a playable race (or their language) in the computer RTS game Ground Control II
- Viron Transit, a bus company servicing the Ilocos Region, Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.