From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up virtual in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Virtual may refer to:
- Virtuality, the quality of having the attributes of something without sharing its (real or imagined) physical form
- Virtual, a 2001 album by Romanian band Animal X
- Virtual channel, a channel designation which differs from that of the actual radio channel (or range of frequencies) on which the signal travels
- Virtual function, a programming function or method whose behaviour can be overridden within an inheriting class by a function with the same signature
- Virtual memory, a memory management technique that abstracts the memory address space in a computer, allowing each process to have a dedicated address space.
- Virtual particle, a species of particle which has energy and momentum uncertain according to the uncertainty principle.
- Virtual (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse
- Virtual (philosophy), a term used by Henri Bergson, Gilles Deleuze and Manuel DeLanda to denote potentiality as being equally real to actuality, but in a different manner.
- Virtualization, a computing technique to create representations of computer resources
- List of things described as virtual
- Virtuality (disambiguation)
- Hatsune Miku (virtual songstress)
- Virtua series:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virtual.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.