Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up virtual in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Virtual may refer to:
- Virtual reality (virtuality), computer programs with an interface that gives the user the impression that they are physically inside a simulated space
- Virtual, a 2001 album by Romanian band Animal X
- Virtual world, a computer-based simulated environment populated by many users who can create a personal avatar, and simultaneously and independently explore the virtual world, participate in its activities and communicate with others.
- Virtual channel, a channel designation which differs from that of the actual radio channel (or range of frequencies) on which the signal travels
- Virtual function, a programming function or method whose behaviour can be overridden within an inheriting class by a function with the same signature
- Virtual memory, a memory management technique that abstracts the memory address space in a computer, allowing each process to have a dedicated address space
- Virtual particle, a type of short-lived particle of indeterminate mass
- Virtual (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse
- Virtual (philosophy), a term used by Henri Bergson, Gilles Deleuze and Manuel DeLanda to denote potentiality as being equally real to actuality, but in a different manner
- Virtualization, a computing technique to create representations of computer resources
- Virtual aperture, a res nulius image as the objective element(s) produced by the eyepiece, subjectively nothing in the presence of light rays emitting pass it.
- Virtual, a former Blizzard Entertainment streamcaster, famous for interviewing Ng Wai Chung during the Blitzchung Controversy.
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing Virtual or Virtuals
- All pages with titles beginning with Virtual
- List of things described as virtual
- Virtuality (disambiguation)
- Virtual community (disambiguation)
- Hatsune Miku (virtual songstress)
- Virtua videogame series:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virtual.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.