||This article possibly contains original research. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
220.127.116.11 / August 29, 2005
|Written in||C, C++, Pascal|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Type||video capture, video processing|
Version 18.104.22.168 (build 2542) was released on 21 February 2006. VirtualDub's author, which hosts VirtualDubMod's forums, claimed that development had been abandoned. A version labeled as "VirtualDubMod 22.214.171.124 SURROUND", dated 9 April 2006, was released by a company called Aud-X. A Version 126.96.36.199 build 2550 was released by VirtualDub-Fr.
One notable feature that remains missing in VirtualDubMod is the ability to program timed video captures, which was present in one VirtualDub fork called VirtualDubVCR.
- Avidemux - a cross platform program similar to VirtualDub, available for Linux, Windows and Mac.
- Comparison of video editing software
- VirtualDub's author (2005-02-03). "Status Of VirtualDubMod, and forum change". forums.virtualdub.org. Retrieved 2009-06-16.
- "Aud-X". aud-x.com. 2006-03-16. Retrieved 2009-06-16.
- "VirtualDub-Fr". VirtualDub-Fr.org. 2010-01-29. Retrieved 2010-01-29.
- Christian HJ Wiesner (2003-04-30). "Matroska open source A/V container format officially released". sourceforge.net. Retrieved 2011-06-27.
- "Download" (in German). virtualdub.net. Retrieved 2009-06-16.
- "VirtualDub Filters and Filter Development". Unofficial VirtualDub Support Forums. Retrieved 2012-02-01.