Virtual Centre of Excellence
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
"A Virtual Center of Excellence is a fairly new organizational concept. Its aim is to bring the capabilities, knowledge and expertise together from diverse teams across geographical and organization boundaries to create something exemplary and distinguishable within its domain" 
Examples of Virtual Centers of Excellence include:
- Building the Future Optical Network in Europe (BONE) 
- Risk and Opportunity management of huge-scale Business community cooperation (ROBUST) 
- Virtual Center of Excellence for Ethically-guided and Privacy-respecting Video Analytics (VIDEOSENSE) 
- Alliance for the Permanent Access to the Records of Science in Europe Network (APARSEN) 
- Tina Schäfer (2012-03-29). "Selected FP7 Funding Instruments - Heidelberg University". Uni-heidelberg.de. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- "How to Build Your Virtual Center of Excellence". Simonstapleton.com. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "BONE". Ict-bone.eu. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- "Virtual Center of Excellence on Online Communities". Robust-project.eu. Retrieved 2013-10-07.
- "European Commission : CORDIS : Search : Simple". Cordis.europa.eu. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- "APA | Keeping digital resources accessible, understandable and easy to find". Aparsen.eu. Retrieved 2013-10-07.