From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Virtual drive)
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Virtual disk, while unrelated titles should be moved to Virtual disk (disambiguation).||
Virtual disk may refer to:
- Disk image, a file that mirrors a logical volume
- Floating drive, a substitute drive in many Digital Research operating systems
- Logical disk
- RAM drive, a fast logical volume in many operating systems created using available DRAM for temporary storage
- Vdisk, a virtual logical disk or volume in storage virtualization applications
- Protected Area Run Time Interface Extension Services (PARTIES), a standard to boot hidden service partitions using floppy emulation
- SUBST, a command in DOS, OS/2, and Windows that maps a directory to a drive letter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virtual disk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.