Virtualmin 6.00 with Authentic Theme 19.00
|Initial release||25 October 2003v1.1|
6.00 / 9 August 2017
|Operating system||Linux (CentOS, Debian, RHEL, Ubuntu)|
|Type||Web hosting control panel|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Virtualmin is a domain hosting and website control panel, which gives the ability to create and manage many domains. As well as simplify both automation and tasks. It is based on Webmin. Virtualmin is an alternative to cPanel and Plesk.
Virtualmin is available in two versions. Virtualmin GPL and Virtualmin Professional. The Virtualmin GPL version is fully free and open-source. Which does not require monthly fee. Compare to the Virtualmin Professional version which requires a monthly or annually fee.
Both Virtualmin versions are able to create virtual servers with fully independent users, mailboxes, web application development environments, websites, web applications, quotas, account rules, and instances of web server, database server, and create other needed software. Supported web servers include, but are not limited to, Apache or httpd.
- "Virtualmin OS Support". Virtualmin. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- Pott, Trevor (2013-02-21). "Which Linux admin tools and tricks would YOU stake your career on?". The Register. Retrieved 2018-10-07.
- Sanders, James (2015-05-29). "Save server admin time and money with these two open source solutions". CBS Interactive TechRepublic. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- Carrol, Steven (2008-09-01). "EP1: Companies Who Make Money: Virtualmin". The Next Web. Retrieved 2018-10-07.
- Wallen, Jack (2016-11-11). "Webmin: One big drawback to using this data center management tool". CBS Interactive TechRepublic. Retrieved 2018-10-09.
- Wallen, Jack (2016-11-16). "How to install Virtualmin for a web-based VirtualBox dashboard". CBS Interactive TechRepublic. Retrieved 2018-10-07.
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|