From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up virtus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Virtus may refer to:
- Virtus (virtue), an ancient Roman virtue
- Virtus (deity), an ancient Roman deity personifying virtus
- The Seal of Virginia that has a female personification of the virtue of virtus
- Virtus Bologna, an Italian basketball club
- Virtus Investment Partners, a publicly traded investment manager in Hartford, Connecticut, United States
- Virtus Roma, an Italian basketball club
- Virtus Rieti, an Italian basketball club
- Virtus Casarano, an Italian football club
- Virtus Entella, an Italian football club
- Virtus Vecomp Verona, an Italian football club
- Bassano Virtus 55 S.T., an Italian football club
- S.S. Virtus Lanciano 1924, an Italian football club
- Virtus (program), a program of the Roman Catholic Church in the U.S.
- S.S. Virtus, Sanmarinese football team
- 494 Virtus, a minor planet
- Virtus (chipset), a chipset used in data transmission
- Conroy Virtus, a proposed American giant aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virtus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.