Jump to navigation Jump to search
Viru may refer to:
- Virumaa, a region and ancient county in Northern Estonia, now divided between:
- Viru, Võru County, village in Varstu Parish, Võru County, Estonia
- Viru, Iran, a village in Golestan Province, Iran
- Virender Sehwag, retired Indian cricketer
- Viru (beer), a brand of beer
- Viru Valley, a town and valley on the north coast of Peru, best known for its archaeological heritage
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Viru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.