Visa policy of Angola
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
A tourist visa must be used within 60 days from the issue date and is valid for 30 days, a period that can be extended once for an additional period of 30 days. Passports must have a validity of 9 months and 2 blank pages. Transit without visa is allowed for passengers continuing their trip to a third country by the same or first departing plane if they do not leave the airport.
Visa policy map
|Date of visa changes|
Diplomatic and official passports
Holders of diplomatic or official passports of the following countries can also visit Angola without a visa:
Online pre-visa/Visa on arrival
From 30 March 2018 Angola started issuing tourist visas valid for 30 days in a simplified procedure to visitors from the following 59 countries. Visitors must first apply for a pre-visa online with the Migration and Foreigners Service and after such pre-visa is granted they can obtain a visa on arrival at Luanda Airport. In order to obtain a pre-visa applicants must submit proof of accommodation and subsistence means, a return ticket and the international certificate of vaccination.
Passengers with a confirmed onward ticket for a flight to a third country within 24 hours. They must stay in the international transit area of the airport and have the documents required for their next destination.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Angola.|
- Tourism Visa
- Kaza UniVisa to include Angola, Botswana and Namibia
- Angola seeks Univisa
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Visa-free travel for Angola, Zambia citizens begins
- Under visa exemption agreement on 3 February 2014; from 10 October 2015 
- "Angola: Defense Minister Back Home From Congo Brazzaville". Angola Press Agency (Luanda). 2017-06-16. Retrieved 2017-07-21.
- Igrouane, Youssef (2017-06-20). "Morocco and Angola Abolish Diplomatic Visa Requirements". Morocco World News. Retrieved 2017-07-21.
- Visa waiver for Cabo Verde from 1 July 2018
- SME e-Visa
- Angola: Migration Service to Speed Up Visa Exemption Procedure
- Africa: Angola Offers Visa On Arrival to Nationals From 61 Countries
- Anuário de Estatística do Turismo 2014
- Anuário de Estatística do Turismo 2015