Visa policy of Angola
A tourist visa must be used within 60 days from the issue date and is valid for 30 days, a period that can be extended once for an additional period of 30 days. Passports must have a validity of 9 months and 2 blank pages. Transit without visa is allowed for passengers continuing their trip to a third country by the same or first departing plane if they do not leave the airport.
Visa policy map
Citizens of the following 3 countries who are holders of normal passports do not require a visa to visit Angola:
|Date of visa changes|
Diplomatic and official passports
Holders of diplomatic or official passports of the following countries can also visit Angola without a visa:
- Tourism Visa
- Kaza UniVisa to include Angola, Botswana and Namibia
- Angola seeks Univisa
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Angola to scrap visa for Zimbabweans
- "Angola: Defense Minister Back Home From Congo Brazzaville". Angola Press Agency (Luanda). 2017-06-16. Retrieved 2017-07-21.
- Angola and Indonesia Sign Visa Waiver Deal for Diplomats
- Igrouane, Youssef (2017-06-20). "Morocco and Angola Abolish Diplomatic Visa Requirements". Morocco World News. Retrieved 2017-07-21.
- Anuário de Estatística do Turismo 2014
- Anuário de Estatística do Turismo 2015