Visa policy of Antigua and Barbuda
Visitors to Antigua and Barbuda must obtain a visa from one of the Antigua and Barbuda diplomatic missions or in certain cases in United Kingdom diplomatic missions unless they come from one of the visa exempt countries.
Cruise ship visitors who would normally require a visa do not require one provided that they arrive in Antigua and Barbuda in the morning and depart the same evening.
Visa policy map
|Date of visa changes|
Holders of diplomatic or official passports issued to nationals of Haiti do not require a visa.
Holders of a Laissez-Passer issued by the United Nations and the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) traveling on duty do not required a visa.
Electronic Entry Visa
Most visitors arriving to Antigua and Barbuda as tourists are from the following countries of nationality:
|Trinidad and Tobago||4,250||3,768||3,331||3,546||3,746|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||2,213||2,651||2,175||2,490||2,741|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Antigua and Barbuda.|
- Countries Exempt from Visa, Department of Immigration - Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Immigration.
- Visa Entry Requirements
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Gulf Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- "Refworld | Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: The rights of citizens in countries belonging to the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) Economic Union to residence, employment and education in other OECS Economic Union countries (2013-December 2017)".
- Agreement between the European Community and Antigua and Barbuda on the short-stay visa waiver
- Under Legislative act No. 31 on 6 November 1996
- Date o published in the Official Gazette Vol. XXVII No. 64]
- Under Statutory Instrument No. 41/2008 The Immigration and Passport (Visa Exemption) Order 
- "Una excelente noticia: Antigua y Barbuda anunció la eliminación del visado de turismo para colombianos". 28 August 2018.
- "Visa FAQs | Immigration Antigua and Barbuda". Retrieved 2019-08-23.
- CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK - UPDATE 14.03.2020, International Air Transport Association
- Tourist Arrivals By Country