Visa policy of Armenia
Armenia allows citizens of specific countries and territories to visit Armenia for tourism or business purposes without having to obtain a visa or allows them to obtain a visa on arrival or online. For some countries the visa requirement waiver is practiced on ad hoc basis, and is not formalized by a bilateral agreement.
Visa policy map
In addition, a visa is not required for holders of passports of China endorsed "for public affairs".
Holders of diplomatic or official/service passports of China, Egypt, Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mexico, Philippines, Serbia, Singapore, Syria, South Korea, Turkmenistan, Vietnam and holders of diplomatic passports of India and the United Arab Emirates do not require a visa to visit Armenia.
Visa on arrival
Visitors traveling as tourists (except from the countries listed below) can obtain a visa on arrival at Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan, Gyumri Airport, Ayrum railway station, Bagratashen, Bavra, Gogavan and Megri land borders for a maximum stay of 120 days. They may also apply for an e-visa in advance.
Nationals of the following countries cannot obtain a visa on arrival, and can only apply for a visa at Armenian diplomatic or consular posts, and only with an invitation:
Nationals of the following countries also cannot obtain a visa on arrival, and can only apply for a visa at Armenian diplomatic or consular posts, but do not require an invitation:
- List of countries whose nationals are unilaterally exempted from the requirement of obtaining a visa, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia, 26 November 2015.
- List of countries with which Armenia has a visa-free regime according to bilateral and multilateral agreements, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia, 26 November 2015.
- China's Macao SAR, Armenia ink visa-exemption agreement
- Serbia and Armenia bound by long-standing friendship
- e-Visa Eligibility, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia.
- "Visa Information". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 13 December 2015.
- List of countries whose nationals can apply for visitor visa only at diplomatic representations or consular posts, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia, 31 August 2015.