Visa policy of Bahamas
Visa policy map
1 - 8 months for Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, and United Kingdom (British citizen only), 3 months for other classes of British nationality and other states.
2 - 8 months.
3 - 8 months, 3 months for U.S. citizens or nationals residing in Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.
Cruise Ship Passengers
Most visitors arriving to the Bahamas in 2013 came from:
|Total||1 364 200|
- VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGNERS TRAVELLING TO THE BAHAMAS
- Frequently Asked Questions on Immigration/Visas/Employment and General entry to the Bahamas
- "Visa Information". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
- Agreement between the European Community and the Commonwealth of the Bahamas on the short-stay visa waiver
- "Information Note to Cruise Ship Passengers Travelling to the Bahamas". Consulate General of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas. Dec 18, 2014.