Visa policy of Bahamas
Visa policy map
1 - 8 months for Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, and United Kingdom (British citizen only), 3 months for other classes of British nationality and other states.
2 - 8 months.
3 - 8 months, 3 months for U.S. citizens or nationals residing in Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.
4 - including permanent resident card holders who are exempt for a maximum of 30 days.
Cruise Ship Passengers
Most visitors arriving to the Bahamas were from the following countries of nationality:
- VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGNERS TRAVELLING TO THE BAHAMAS
- Frequently Asked Questions on Immigration/Visas/Employment and General entry to the Bahamas
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Agreement between the European Community and the Commonwealth of the Bahamas on the short-stay visa waiver
- "Information Note to Cruise Ship Passengers Travelling to the Bahamas". Consulate General of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas. Dec 18, 2014.