Visa policy of Barbados
Visa policy map
1 – 3 months within 6 months, except for nationals of Ireland.
|Date of visa changes|
In addition, nationals of Somalia holding a Titre de Voyage issued by the United Kingdom do not require a visa for stays of up to 28 days.
Diplomatic, official and service passports
Holders of passports issued by any country can transit through Barbados for 12 hours, except for nationals of Algeria, who must obtain a transit visa.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Barbados.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Lesser Antilles.|
- Staff Writer (2021). "Visa Requirement Information". Barbados Immigration Department. Retrieved 31 March 2021.
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Gulf Air. Retrieved 31 March 2021.
- Staff Writer (30 June 2009). "Agreement between the European Community and Barbados on the short-stay visa waiver" (Press release). Publications Office of the EU. EUR-Lex: Official Journal. pp. 0010–0015. Retrieved 31 March 2021.
Short-stay visa waiver signed between Barbados and the European Community on May 28, 2009. Nationals of both countries may visit the other country for a stay of up to three (3) months in any six-month period
- "Visa-free access for HKSAR passport holders to Barbados". info.gov.hk. 26 October 2017. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "Notification for the effective implementation of the Agreement between China and Barbados on Mutual Visa Exemption for Holders of Ordinary Passports".
- Was applied under visa waiver agreement from 1 January 1969