Visa policy of Barbados
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
Visa policy map
1 - 3 months within 6 months, except for nationals of Ireland, Liechtenstein and United Kingdom.
|Date of visa changes|
In addition, nationals of Somalia holding a Titre de Voyage issued by the United Kingdom do not require a visa for stays of up to 28 days.
Diplomatic, official and service passports
Holders of passports issued by any country can transit through Barbados for 12 hours, except for nationals of Algeria and Morocco, who must obtain a transit visa.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Barbados.|
- Visa Information, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade of Barbados
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Agreement between the European Community and Barbados on the short-stay visa waiver: Short-stay visa waiver signed between Barbados and the European Community on May 28, 2009. Nationals of both countries may visit the other country for a stay of up to three (3) months in any six-month period.
- "Visa-free access for HKSAR passport holders to Barbados". info.gov.hk. 26 October 2017. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "Notification for the effective implementation of the Agreement between China and Barbados on Mutual Visa Exemption for Holders of Ordinary Passports".
- Was applied under visa waiver agreement from 1 January 1969