Visa policy of Belize
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
Visitors to Belize require a visa unless they come from one of the visa-exempt countries. All visitors are required to have sufficient funds, US$75 per day, and documents required for their next destination.
Visa policy map
1 - up to 30 days.
2 - up to 90 days.
3 - up to 180 days.
4 - including all classes of British nationality.
|Date of visa changes|
Permanent residents and holders of multiple entry visa of the United States and Canada may obtain a visa free entry. [] Passengers with a valid visa issued by a Schengen Member State are visa exempt for a maximum stay of 90 days.
2020 pandemic travel restrictions
Most visitors arriving to Belize were from the following countries of nationality:
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Belize.|
- "Visa Application Requirements" (HTML). Embassy of Belize in Washington, D.C. 7 November 2014. Retrieved 13 February 2015.
Please be advised that all visitors to Belize MUST be in a possession of a valid Passport, an onward/return ticket and sufficient funds (US $ 75.00 per day) to cover the cost of the length of stay.
- "Exempted Countries". www.ins.gov.bz.
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- "Hulse Explains New Visa Rules". 7newsbelize.com. December 17, 2014.
- "STATEMENT OF TREATIES AND INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS - Registered or filed and recorded with the Secretariat during the month of February 1990" (PDF). treaties.un.org.
- "Belize Visa Requirements Web Version" (PDF). Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Belize). Ministry of Foreign Affairs. January 2015. Retrieved 13 February 2015.
- CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK - UPDATE 14.03.2020, International Air Transport Association
- "Abstract of Statistics. page 248" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2017-05-10. Retrieved 2016-12-04.