Visa policy of Belize
Visitors to Belize require a visa unless they come from one of the visa-exempt countries. All visitors are required to have sufficient funds, US$75 per day, and documents required for their next destination.
Visa policy map
Holders of passports issued to British Overseas Territories citizens do not require a visa.
Citizens of the following countries require clearance in addition to visa:
- "Obtaining a Visa" (HTML). Embassy of Belize in Washington, D.C. 7 November 2014. Retrieved 13 February 2015.
Please be advised that all visitors to Belize MUST be in a possession of a valid Passport, an onward/return ticket and sufficient funds (US $ 75.00 per day) to cover the cost of the length of stay.
- "Belize Visa Requirements Web Version" (PDF). Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Belize). Ministry of Foreign Affairs. January 2015. Retrieved 13 February 2015.
- "Visa Information". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- Belize lifts visa requirements for South American and Asian countries
- Belize expands visa waivers
- Hulse Explains New Visa Rules