Visa policy of Cape Verde
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
|Cape Verde portal|
Visitors to Cape Verde must obtain a visa to enter, unless they come from one of the visa-exempt countries, which are mostly in Africa and Europe. Visas may be obtained in advance from a Cape Verde embassy or consulate, or in person upon arrival at any of the international airports.
Visa policy map
Citizens of the following 53 countries and territories can visit Cape Verde without a visa:
|Date of visa changes|
A visa is not required for holders of diplomatic or service passports.
A visa is not required for former citizens of Cape Verde and their spouses and children.
Visa on arrival
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Cape Verde.|
- "Cape Verde: Entry requirements / VISA". Retrieved 16 October 2016.
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Citizens of 32 European countries exempted from visas for Cape Verde from January 1
- Cidadãos de 32 países europeus isentos de vistos para Cabo Verde a partir de 1 de janeiro
- Governo aprova lista de países com isenção de visto a partir de 1 de Janeiro