Visa policy of Gabon
Visa policy map
CItizens of the following 4 countries can visit Gabon without a visa:
Holders of an entry authorisation issued by Immigration prior to arrival, can obtain a visa on arrival.
Holders of diplomatic, official or service passports issued to nationals of Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, China, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Egypt, France, Guinea, Israel, Mali, Russia, Senegal, South Korea and only diplomatic passports of Germany and Turkey do not require a visa for Gabon.
Transit without a visa
Transit without a visa is possible for travellers continuing their trip to a third country by the same or first connecting plane within 24 hours or by the same plane if they are the citizens of the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, People's Republic of China, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Vietnam. Not allowed for the citizens of Lebanon.
The e-Visa was introduced in July 2015., and this e-visa system is usable by citizens of any country which requires a visa to visit Gabon. The visa is issued 72 hours after the application and is valid only for those arriving via Leon Mba International Airport in Libreville.
- Countries exempted from visas
- "Gabon to deliver e-visas, launches immigration website". BiztechAfrica. Retrieved 2016-10-26.
- "E-visa - | Emi-Immigration Gabon". | Emi-Immigration Gabon (in French). Retrieved 2016-10-26.
- d'Info241, La rédaction. "L'e-visa Gabonais enfin une réalité pour les visiteurs étrangers - Info241.com". Info241.com (in French). Retrieved 2016-10-26.
- Tout comprendre sur le visa électronique d’entrée au Gabon
- "Gabon e-Visa". evisa.dgdi.ga. Retrieved 2016-10-26.