Visa policy of Gabon
Visa on arrival
Only citizens of Morocco and Mauritius are visa exempt, while citizens of South Africa can visit Gabon by obtaining a visa on arrival. Holders of an entry authorisation issued by Immigration prior to arrival, can obtain a visa on arrival. Holders of diplomatic, official or service passports issued to nationals of Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo[disambiguation needed], Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, France, Guinea, Israel, Mali, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, South Korea, Tunisia, Turkey, United States and only diplomatic passports of Angola and Germany do not require a visa for Gabon.
Transit without a visa
Transit without a visa is possible for travellers continuing their trip to a third country by the same or first connecting plane within 24 hours or by the same plane if they are the citizens of the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, People's Republic of China, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Vietnam. Not allowed for the citizens of Lebanon.
- "Visa Information".
- Mauritians to enjoy visa-free entry into Gabon
- "Visa Information". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- Countries exempted from visas
- Gabon to deliver e-visas, launches immigration website
- E-visa, Direction Générale de la Documentation et de l'Immigration
- L’e-visa Gabonais enfin une réalité pour les visiteurs étrangers
- Tout comprendre sur le visa électronique d’entrée au Gabon
- ETA Electronic Travel Autorisation of Gabon