Visa policy of Kenya
|Kenya international border crossing points|
Visa policy map
Visa is not required for holders of diplomatic or service passports of China.
Kenya introduced an e-Visa system in July 2015. The e-Visa will start in September 2015. According to the government an application must be done at least 7 days in advance and visitors can stay for up to 90 days with e-visa. 
Citizens of the following countries and territories require a visa that cannot be obtained online but instead the application is referred to the Director of Immigration services for processing and approval:
Children under the age of 16 are not required to pay a visa fee.
Visa on arrival
East African Tourist Visa
From February 2014 Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda began issuing an East African Tourist Visa. The visa costs 100 USD and has no restrictions on citizens of any country. The visa is a non-extendable multiple-entry 90-day visa that has to be first used to enter the country that issued the visa.
- Nationals of the following countries require a visa
- "Visa Information". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- NATIONALS OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES DO NOT REQUIRE VISAS TO ENTER KENYA
- "East Africa: EAC Presidents Launch Use of National ID's to Cross Borders". allAfrica.com. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
- Now You Can get A Kenyan Visa Online
- Nationals of Countries, Classes and Categories Of Persons Who Require Referred Visas
- Kenya President Waives Visa Fees for Children to Spur Tourism
- No Kenyan visa issuing at airports, apply online
- East Africa: Single Visa to Boost East Regional Tourism
- "T12-East Africa Tourist Visa". www.migration.gov.rw. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
- Who Requires a Visa to enter The Republic of Kenya?, Government of Kenya
- eVisa for Kenya