Visa policy of Kenya
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
Visa policy map
|Kenya international border crossing points|
Kenya introduced an e-Visa system from 2 July 2015. According to the government an application should be done at least 7 days in advance and visitors can stay for up to 90 days with e-visa. 
Visa on arrival
Citizens of the following countries and territories require a visa that cannot be obtained online but instead the application is referred to the Director of Immigration services for processing and approval:
Children under the age of 16 are not required to pay a visa fee.
East African Tourist Visa
From February 2014 Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda began issuing an East African Tourist Visa. The visa costs 100 USD and has no restrictions on citizens of any country. The visa is a non-extendable multiple-entry 90-day visa that has to be first used to enter the country that issued the visa.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Kenya.|
- Nationals (Passport holders) of the following countries do not require visas to enter Kenya
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- NATIONALS OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES DO NOT REQUIRE VISAS TO ENTER KENYA
- THE FOLLOWING PERSONS DO NOT REQUIRE VISAS TO ENTER KENYA
- "East Africa: EAC Presidents Launch Use of National ID's to Cross Borders". allAfrica.com. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
- Kenya, Mozambique sign visa waiver to allow free movement of people
- Now You Can get A Kenyan Visa Online
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-12-28. Retrieved 2015-05-06.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- No Kenyan visa issuing at airports, apply online
- Nationals of Countries, Classes and Categories Of Persons Who Require Referred Visas
- Kenya President Waives Visa Fees for Children to Spur Tourism
- East Africa: Single Visa to Boost East Regional Tourism
- "T12-East Africa Tourist Visa". www.migration.gov.rw. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
- Who Requires a Visa to enter The Republic of Kenya?, Government of Kenya
- eVisa for Kenya