Visa policy of Morocco
A foreign national wishing to enter Morocco must obtain a visa unless they are a citizen of one of the countries eligible for visa exemption. On July 10, 2022, The Moroccan government has launched an e-Visa system to facilitate the granting of visas to foreign nationals subject to this formality.
Visa policy map
Visa free access
1 - for holders of British passports, only British citizens, British Nationals (Overseas) and British subjects with a Certificate of Entitlement to the Right of Abode issued by the UK are eligible for visa-free entry.
|Date of visa changes|
Visa is not required for minors under 17 years of age born to one or more Moroccan parent(s) provided that they're registered in their passport(s).
Diplomatic and official/service passports
Holders of passports issued by the following countries are allowed to enter and remain in Morocco for up to 90 days.
D — diplomatic passports
S — service passports
Sp — special passports
O — official passports
Electronic Travel Authorization
Citizens of the following 5 countries do not require a visa but must obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization in advance to enter Morocco.
- "Accès Maroc". www.acces-maroc.ma. Retrieved 2022-07-15.
- "Liste des pays dont les ressortissants sont dispensés du visa d'entrée au Maroc" (in French). Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Kingdom of Morocco. Retrieved 12 February 2022.
- "Formalités et procédures pour les visiteurs internationaux" (in French). Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Kingdom of Morocco. Retrieved 27 Aug 2010.
- "Visa information". Consulate-General of Morocco, New York. Archived from the original on 11 December 2015. Retrieved 29 Sep 2013.
- "Visa and health information". Timatic. International Air Transport Association through Gulf Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- "Top Imam in Morocco Defends Death Penalty in Adnane Bouchouf Case".
- Visa Exemption for Maldivians travelling to Morocco
- "Visa : Le Maroc exempte les citoyens du Burkina Faso". 28 January 2021.
- "Morocco and Colombia Ink Four Bilateral Agreements".
- "Liste des Accords signés par le Maroc portant sur la suppression du visa pour les passeports officiels".
- "Israel, Morocco ink deals, agree to reopen mutual liaison offices within weeks". The Times of Israel.
- "Morocco and Angola Abolish Diplomatic Visa Requirements".
- "Accès Maroc".
- List of countries whose nationals are exempt from entry visa to Morocco (English)
- List of countries whose nationals are exempt from entry visa to Morocco (Spanish)
- List of countries whose nationals are exempt from entry visa to Morocco (French)
- List of Agreements signed by Morocco on the abolition of visas for official passports (French)
- Electronic Travel Authorization of Morocco (French)
- Morocco launches an e-Visa for more than 100 countries (English)