Visa policy of Morocco
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
Visa policy map
Visa free access
1 - for holders of British passports, only British citizens, British Nationals (Overseas) and British subjects with a Certificate of Entitlement to the Right of Abode issued by the UK are eligible for visa-free entry.
Visa is not required for minors under 17 years of age born to one or more Moroccan parent(s) provided that they're registered in their passport(s).
Electronic Travel Authorization
Citizens of the following 3 countries do not require a visa but must obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization in advance to enter Morocco.
Diplomatic and official/service passports
Holders of passports issued by the following countries are allowed to enter and remain in Morocco for up to 90 days.
D — diplomatic passports
S — service passports
Sp — special passports
O — official passports
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Morocco.|
- "Formalités et procédures pour les visiteurs internationaux" (in French). Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Kingdom of Morocco. Retrieved 27 Aug 2010.
- "Visa information". Consulate-General of Morocco, New York. Retrieved 29 Sep 2013.
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- List of countries whose nationals are exempt from entry visa to Morocco (English)
- List of countries whose nationals are exempt from entry visa to Morocco (Spanish)
- List of countries whose nationals are exempt from entry visa to Morocco (French)
- List of Agreements signed by Morocco on the abolition of visas for official passports (French)
- Electronic Travel Authorization of Morocco (French)