Visa policy of Morocco
Visa policy map
Visa free access
1 - for holders of British passports, only British citizens, British Nationals (Overseas) and British subjects with a Certificate of Entitlement to the Right of Abode issued by the UK are eligible for visa-free entry.
|Date of visa changes|
Visa is not required for minors under 17 years of age born to one or more Moroccan parent(s) provided that they're registered in their passport(s).
Diplomatic and official/service passports
Holders of passports issued by the following countries are allowed to enter and remain in Morocco for up to 90 days.
D — diplomatic passports
S — service passports
Sp — special passports
O — official passports
Electronic Travel Authorization
Citizens of the following 3 countries do not require a visa but must obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization in advance to enter Morocco.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Morocco.|
- "Formalités et procédures pour les visiteurs internationaux" (in French). Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Kingdom of Morocco. Retrieved 27 Aug 2010.
- "Visa information". Consulate-General of Morocco, New York. Retrieved 29 Sep 2013.
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Gulf Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Visa Exemption for Maldivians travelling to Morocco
- List of countries whose nationals are exempt from entry visa to Morocco (English)
- List of countries whose nationals are exempt from entry visa to Morocco (Spanish)
- List of countries whose nationals are exempt from entry visa to Morocco (French)
- List of Agreements signed by Morocco on the abolition of visas for official passports (French)
- Electronic Travel Authorization of Morocco (French)