Visa policy of Mozambique
Visa policy map
Holders of diplomatic, official or service passports issued to nationals of Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, China, Cuba, Guinea-Bissau, India, Portugal, Russia, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles and Timor-Leste do not require a visa for Mozambique.
Visa on arrival
Citizens of all countries can obtain a visa on arrival at all border posts if they have documentation to prove they are traveling for leisure purposes (return ticket, accommodation confirmation or invitation letter). This visa is valid for 30 days, and is extendable up to 60 days.
- Univisa to be extended to Namibia, Botswana and Mozambique
- Consular Services, Embassy of the Republic of Mozambique, Washington DC, July 2013
- "Visa Information – Mozambique". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA). Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- "Passaporte, Dire, Visto e Fronteiras". Ministério de Interior. Retrieved 3 March 2017.
- Mozambique Government Announces 30-day Tourist Visas now Available at Borders for all Visitors
- Procedimentos da Migração
- Mozambique institutes visas on arrival for tourists