Visa policy of Namibia
|Namibia international border crossing points|
The Government of Namibia allows citizens of specific countries and territories to travel to Namibia for tourism or business purposes for three months with an ordinary passport, and diplomatic and service passports without having to obtain a visa. All visitors must hold a passport valid for 6 months.
Visa policy map
Visa exempt citizens
Holders of diplomatic, official or service passports issued to nationals of Ghana, Congo, India, Nigeria, Poland, Turkey and Venezuela do not require a visa to enter Namibia. African holders of diplomatic or official passports are exempted from Namibian visas.>
Most visitors arriving to Namibia were from the following countries of nationality:
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Namibia.|
- "Namibia lightens visa requirements | IOL". Retrieved 2017-07-12.
- "Namibia set to abolish visas for all Africans". News24. Retrieved 2017-07-12.
- "Kaza UniVisa to include Angola, Botswana and Namibia". Tourism Update. Retrieved 2017-07-12.
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Visa Requirements for Foreigners Travelling to Namibia Archived 2011-07-04 at the Wayback Machine. Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Namibia
- Namibia exempts Jamaica from visas
- "Only African holders of diplomatic or official passports are exempted from Namibian visas". New Era Newspaper Namibia. 2016-05-29. Retrieved 2017-07-12.
- Tourist Statistical Report 2015