Visa policy of Nauru
Visitors to Nauru must obtain a visa unless they come from one of the countries eligible for free visa on arrival. All visitors must hold a passport valid for 3 months. Transit visas are not required if the connecting flight leaves within three hours of arrival in Nauru. Business visitors must have a local sponsor.
Visa on arrival
Nationals of the following 16 countries may obtain a free visa on arrival:
Simplified visa procedure
Nationals of the following 66 countries are issued visas under a simplified procedure. Unlike other visitors, they do not have to submit a criminal record certificate and a certificate of medical fitness together with visa application.
- European Union citizens
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Cape Verde
- Dominican Republic
- Guinea Bissau
- New Zealand
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Considered as visa exemption by the Government of Israel
- Considered as visa exemption by the Government of Russia as it is based on a mutual visa waiver agreement. 
- Immigration Regulations 2014 SL No. 2 of 2014
- Except Croatia and the United Kingdom.
- Nauru to charge Australians $8000 to report on asylum seekers