Visa policy of Palau
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
Visa policy map
Visa free countries
Visa on arrival
Nationals of any country, can obtain a visa on arrival. The visa is valid for a maximum stay of 30 days but can be extended twice for a fee. In order to obtain a visa on arrival visitors are required to hold a proof of sufficient funds (USD 200 per week).
Visa in advance
Prior visas are required for nationals of the following countries:
All visitors are subject to Departure Tax & Green Fee upon exit.
- European Union: Palau signed a mutual visa-waiver agreement with the European Union on 7 December 2015. This agreement allows all citizens of states that are contracting parties to the Schengen Agreement to stay without a visa for a maximum period of 90 days in any 180-day period.
- Taiwan: Palau signed a mutual visa-waiver agreement with the Taiwan on 25 October 2018 which entered into force on 1 December 2018. This agreement allows citizens of Taiwan to stay without a visa for a period of 90 days.
- Russia: Palau signed a mutual visa-waiver agreement with the Russia on 28 September 2018 which entered into force on 27 December 2018. This agreement allows citizens of Russia to stay without a visa for a period of 30 days.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Palau.|
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Including 4 associated states.
- Immigration, Customs & Health Requirements - VISA and PASSPORT Requirements, Palau Visitors Authority
- “Visa waiver between Taiwan and Palau to start from Dec. 1st, 2018”
- "Соглашение между Правительством Российской Федерации и Правительством Республики Палау о взаимной отмене визовых требований для граждан Российской Федерации и граждан Республики Палау". mid.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 10 October 2018.