Visa policy of São Tomé and Príncipe
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
São Tomé and Príncipe
|São Tomé and Príncipe portal|
Visa policy map
Citizens of the following 55 countries can visit São Tomé and Príncipe without a visa for up to 15 days:
|Date of visa changes|
Holders of diplomatic or service passports and passports for public affairs of China do not require a visa for 30 days.
Visa on arrival
Passengers with a confirmed onward ticket for a flight to a third country on the same calendar day. The passengers must stay in the international transit area of the airport and have documents required for the next destination.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for São Tomé and Príncipe.|
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- "Nota Informativa sobre Isenção de Vistos e Permanencia em São Tomé e Príncipe" (Portuguese). Ministério Dos Negócios Estrangeiros e Comunidades da República Democrática de São Tomé e Príncipe.
- "Government of São Tomé and Príncipe grants entry visa to citizens of China". Macau Hub. 11 May 2017.
- "eVisa STP" (Portuguese). Serviço de Migração e Fronteiras.
- "Serviço de Migração e Fronteiras" (Portuguese). Serviço de Migração e Fronteiras. Archived from the original on 13 June 2013.