Visa policy of Samoa
All nationalities traveling to Samoa can enter visa free. All visitors must hold a passport valid for 6 months. All visitors must have a return or onward ticket, copy of a bank statement, no record of deportation from other countries, no health problems that would pose a risk to Samoa, no history of criminal charges.
Visitors in general are allowed to remain in the country for 60 days unless there is a separate agreement with different provisions.
- European Union: Samoa signed a mutual visa-waiver agreement with the European Union on 28 May 2015 which was ratified on 15 December 2015. This agreement allows all citizens of states that are contracting parties to the Schengen Agreement to stay without a visa for a maximum period of 90 days within any 180 day period.
- Russia Samoa signed a mutual visa-waiver agreement with the Russia on 4 April 2017 which entered into force on 9 July 2017. This agreement allows citizens of Russia to stay without a visa for a period of 60 days.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Samoa.|
- Except nationals of USA residing in American Samoa who must apply, before arrival.
- "Visas". Samoa Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Agreement between the European Union and the independent State of Samoa on the short-stay visa waiver
- Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Independent State of Samoa on mutual abolition of visa requirements for citizens of the Russian Federation and citizens of the Independent State of Samoa (in Russian)
- Visas for Israel get green light
|This Samoa-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|