Visa policy of Seychelles
All foreign nationals visiting Seychelles are granted visa free access. They must be in a possession of a valid passport, return or onward ticket, proof of accommodation and sufficient funds. The Visitor’s Permit is issued free of charge and is initially valid for up to three months but it can be extended for a fee for a period of up to three months with further extensions not exceeding total period of twelve months.
Mutual visa exemptions
In addition to the universal unilateral visa waiver, the Seychelles have signed mutual visa exemption agreements with the following countries:
- Brazil — visa-waiver agreement allows for stays up to 90 days per 180-day period. The agreement was signed on 13 December 2011 and entered into force on 21 October 2016.
- China — visa-waiver agreement allows for stays up to 30 days. The agreement was signed on 26 June 2013 and is in force.
- European Union — allows all citizens of states that are contracting parties to the Schengen Agreement to stay without a visa for a maximum period of three months during a six months period following the date of first entry. The agreement was signed on 28 May 2009 and entered into force on 1 January 2010.
- Russia — visa-waiver agreement allows for stays up to 30 days. The agreement was signed on 2 September 2015 and entered into force on 14 December 2015.
- United Arab Emirates — visa-waiver agreement allows for stays up to 90 days. The agreement was signed on 23 November 2014 and entered into force on 16 July 2015.
|United Arab Emirates||24,091||21,178|
- Entry Formalities, Seychelles Tourism Board
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Passport & Visa Requirements, Immigration and Civil Status Department
- Visitors Permit, Immigration and Civil Status Department
- Agreement between the Government of the Federative Republic of Brazil and the Government of the Republic of Seychelles on partial exemption of visa requirements, Ministry of External Relations of Brazil. (in Portuguese), (in English)
- Entrance Visas in Brazil, Ministry of External Relations of Brazil, October 21, 2016.
- Seychelles Signs Historic Visa Waiver with China
- Agreement between the European Community and the Republic of Seychelles on the short-stay visa waiver
- Seychelles and Russia sign Visa Waiver Agreement set to Deepen longstanding Ties
- The agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Seychelles on cancellation of visa requirements at short-term trips of citizens of the Russian Federation and citizens of the Republic of Seychelles (in Russian)
- Visa-free travel to Russia for all Seychelles passport holders as of December 14
- Visa free travel to UAE for all Seychelles passports soon
- It's official! Visa-free travel to UAE for all Seychelles passports as of Thursday