Visa policy of Tunisia
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
Africa portal |
Visa policy map
Citizens of Canada and Germany can visit visa-free for up to 4 months. Citizens of Bulgaria can stay up to 2 months without a visa. Citizens of Greece are exempt up to 1 month. According to some sources the citizens of the United States can stay for up to 4 months without a visa. while other sources state that the maximum stay without a visa is 3 months.
|Date of visa changes|
Holders of diplomatic or service category passports issued to nationals of China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Philippines and Ukraine; of official passports issued to nationals of Thailand; of diplomatic passports issued to nationals of Cuba, Czech Republic, Iran, Pakistan, Singapore, Syria and Vietnam do not require a visa.
Passengers with a residence permit issued by GCC Member States can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 15 days. The residence permit must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the arrival date and passengers must have a prepaid hotel reservation confirmation and sufficient funds to cover their stay.
Citizens of the following 8 countries may enter Tunisia without a visa if travelling on an organised tour and holding a hotel voucher.
In July 2017 Tunisia announced plans to introduce electronic visas. Until the online visa application is available, it is necessary to apply for a visa for Tunisia from the nearest Tunisian Embassy or Consulate.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Tunisia.|
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- "Nationals from 20 countries exempt from visa to Tunisia - Zawya". Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- "Le regime des visas en Tunisie". Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- "بلاغ : إعفاء مواطني عدد من الدول الصديقة من إجراءات تأشيرة الدخول إلى التراب التونسي". Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- "Tunisia waives visas for Chinese visitors to boost tourism". english.cri.cn. Xinhua. Retrieved 17 February 2017.
- "Tunisia". travel.state.gov.
- Tunisian Embassy in Washington.
- "日本国とテュニジアとの間の一部旅券査証の相互免除に関する日本国政府とフランス政府との間の取極（交換公文）" (PDF). Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan. 31 May 1956. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
- "PDF.js viewer". www.pravno-informacioni-sistem.rs. Retrieved 2 April 2018.
- "BIBLIOTECA DIGITAL DE TRATADOS". tratados.mrecic.gov.ar.
- "Тунис отменил визы для россиян".
- "The Embassy of Tunisia, New Delhi, India".
- "Les citoyens Béninois désormais exemptés de visa d'entrée en Tunisie - Bénin Révélé Mag". 20 December 2017.
- "Bushati and Greminger discuss deepening cooperation on major reforms in the country".
- Manager, African (11 July 2017). "Le visa électronique fait son apparition fin 2017/début 2018 - African Manager".
- "Documents Required to Apply for a Tunisia Visa".