Visa policy of Tunisia
Visa policy map
Citizens of the following 96 countries and territories can visit Tunisia for up to 90 days without a visa. Citizens of Canada, Germany and the United States can visit visa-free for up to 4 months, those of Bulgaria 2 months and those of Greece 1 month:
Nationals of Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland can enter using a national ID card if travelling on an organised tour and holding a hotel voucher.
Holders of diplomatic or service category passports issued to nationals of China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Philippines and Ukraine; of official passports issued to nationals of Thailand; of diplomatic passports issued to nationals of Cuba, Czech Republic, Iran, Pakistan, Singapore, Syria and Vietnam do not require a visa.
Citizens of the following 8 countries may enter Tunisia without a visa if travelling on an organised tour and holding a hotel voucher.
Tunisia plans to introduce electronic visas in late 2017 or early 2018.
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- "Nationals from 20 countries exempt from visa to Tunisia - Zawya". Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- "Le regime des visas en Tunisie". Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- "بلاغ : إعفاء مواطني عدد من الدول الصديقة من إجراءات تأشيرة الدخول إلى التراب التونسي". Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- "Tunisia waives visas for Chinese visitors to boost tourism". english.cri.cn. Xinhua. Retrieved 17 February 2017.
- "Tunisia: Chinese and Indian Tourists Exempted From Visas". allAfrica.com. Tunis Afrique Presse. Retrieved 29 October 2014.