Visa policy of Uganda
Visitors to Uganda must obtain a visa on arrival to Uganda or from one of the Ugandan diplomatic missions, unless they come from one of the visa exempt countries. All visitors must hold a passport valid for 6 months.
Visa policy map
Citizens of the following 33 countries can visit Uganda without a visa for up to 3 months:
1 — only listed by IATA.
Visa on arrival
East African Tourist Visa
The 90-day East African Tourist Visa is also available on arrival, which is valid for Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda if first used in the country that issued the visa. The fee for this visa is US $100.
- Visas - General information
- Visas and Passes
- "Visa Information". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Visa and Health". Timatic. IATA. Retrieved 12 December 2013.
- Tourists shocked by doubled visa fees in Uganda
- East Africa: Single Visa to Boost East Regional Tourism