|Look up visage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Visage may refer to:
- A synonym of face
- Visage (band), a British pop group
- Visage Mobile, an American software as a service company
- Visage (film), also known as Face, a 2009 French film
- Visage (video game), a survival horror game by SadSquare Studio.
- "Visage", a 2003 episode of Smallville
- "Visage", a 1961 electro-acoustic work by Luciano Berio
- Visage (Visage album), a 1980 album by Visage
- "Visage" (song), a 1981 song by Visage
- Visage (EP), a 1981 compilation EP by Visage
- Visage (video), a 1986 compilation video by Visage
- Visage (Rob Brown album), a 2000 album by jazz saxophonist Rob Brown
- "Visage", a 1968 song by Nicoletta (singer)
People with the surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Visage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.