Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up visage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Visage may refer to:
- A synonym of face
- Visage Mobile, an American software as a service company
- Visage (film), also known as Face, a 2009 French film
- Visage (video game), a survival horror game by SadSquare Studio.
- "Visage", a 2003 episode of Smallville
- Venus In Situ Atmospheric and Geochemical Explorer (VISAGE), a 2017 Venus lander proposal by NASA
- "Visage", a 1961 electro-acoustic work by Luciano Berio
- Visage (band), a British pop group
- Visage (Rob Brown album), a 2000 album by jazz saxophonist Rob Brown
- "Visage", a 1968 song by Nicoletta (singer)
People with the surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Visage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.